Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Florida and 8 months

So, I'm not so great about updating on a regular basis.  I figure, I'm good if I can keep doing it once a month.  So, Drayton is 8 months! (as of a week ago)  He has lost a pound since last month due to him still not wanting to eat!  I have found as of yesterday that he likes puffs even though he gags on them.  He gags on just about everything.  His weight loss is also due to the fact that he is now army crawling everywhere and getting into everything!  He likes to play a lot and is still an easy smile to just about everyone.  He says Ma ma regulary, though I'm still not sure if he says it meaning me. 

We took another trip to Florida with my parents and grandparents.  It was a wonderful trip, despite almost every single one of us having one ailment or another, and the 13 hour drive.

Two little travelers after 13 hours in the car. Ty designed these beautiful onesies in honor of Slappy.

Couple of cabana boys.

Slappy and Drayton all geared up.

Cookie wrangling Tate and Drayton

So, Drayton hates food and juice, but loves, loves, loves water.  He gets really excited to drink after me.

If anyone wants a free haircut, I would be happy to.

Never a good idea to wear your hair down at the beach.



All 3 boys had so much fun.
He's definitely teething.




definitely teething


Thought I'd advertise one more time for free hair cuts.

1 comment: