Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nashvegas

It is always so nice to go home! We went to Nashville last week for a week and it was so great.  However, I hardly took any pictures.  So here's what I got.
Drayton got to meet Aunt Ruth! (and Ben, Andrew and Uncle Nate, but I didn't get pictures.)

My cousin Jessie just had little baby Sam.  He was so cute and little!  My cousin Jenny's little girl, Madison was obviously doing a great job holding him.

Drayton enjoyed the safety of Aunt Jessie's lap.

Macey was very attentive to Drayton.  He wasn't exactly sure about it.


Slappy driving lesson.

Grandma came over on our last day before the airport.  Drayton, Caden, and Tate were all 3 crying and being pretty needy.  This picture sums up that morning.

Excited for our flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment