Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Who doesn't like a little crack in a float?
People have always told Ty he looks a little like Sylvester Stalone.  Looks like Drayton is on his way. (Thanks for the shirt Rachel.)
Whenever we eat meals, we stick Drayton in his Sassy seat.  He really enjoys being at the table with everybody else.
Don't judge me.  I promise I'm an attentive mother.
My glasses are now his favorite chew toy.
Most mornings, while I get cleaned up (I use cleaned up very loosely here), I set Drayton up on our bed and put in Oklahoma.  He loves the music!!  He just stays glued to the TV when they are singing.  But as soon as the songs are over, he starts to get antsy until the next one. So Ty watched a little with him the other day.

You can tell Ty loves a good musical.

3 comments:

  1. Come on, Ty. It is in your lineage to love the musical, "Oklahoma"! Glad that Drayton is loving it like his Mimi does!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures!! So I see Drayton sporting the Huggies jean diaper...never tried them! How are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that you have a Sassy seat for Drayton! Also, he is such a cute, expressive baby!

    ReplyDelete