Saturday, February 13, 2010

Late 1 week

Since Drayton will be 2 weeks tomorrow, I thought it would be appropriate to post his 1 week pictures today! Makes sense. 



We also took a 1 week picture wearing the outfit Ty's Grandmom made for Ty when he was born.

Drayton had his 2 week checkup this past Friday and everything looks good!  He is gaining weight and growing and healthy.  I am a little ticked b/c I was told we would have the results back from his CF screening after a week and we still haven't heard.  Even though the results aren't definitive either way, it is still nice to get the ball rolling.  So, I went ahead and requested an appointment with the CF clinic in Tyler to get a sweat test which will tell us 100% if he has it or not.  By the way, if anyone has a pediatrician in the Longview area that they love, let me know. 

He is still just the best baby and is so much fun. We are all doing really well thanks to some major help from the grandparents. I'll have to do a major grandparent post soon. It has been wonderful having them here!

He is starting to focus his googly eyes a little better and is holding his head up really well!  He did a real big boy cry today and his eyes watered up just a little.  I can't believe how many diapers babies use-  especially Drayton b/c he always waits until I put a clean diaper on him to finish up his business.  He sleeps with his eyes and mouth open like his Dad.  He always makes the best faces after he's been fed and I can never resist kissing his sweet little cheeks or his mouth.  He is just wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest baby ever!!!!!! He is so lucky to have you two as parents!

    ReplyDelete