Saturday, February 20, 2010

A bunch of firsts

Tomorrow Drayton will be 3 weeks old! He is just changing so quickly.  It has been a good 3 weeks.  We've now been on our own for 5 days now and it is just amazing how much time I spend doing all things Drayton and I love it! But before we were on our own, we had some pretty amazing help. 
Drayton with his Slappy.  We'll see if Caden teaches him to click for his name.
Despite the look on his face, he loves some Cookie kisses.
He loved being held by Mimi Lin!

Being a music teacher, she is already working on his vocals.

Pops always had the magic touch and could lull him to sleep so fast.

Kristen and Caden pretty much camped out at our house for 2 weeks while Mom was here, so that we could all be together.  Thanks sister!
Caden also helped me by being a good holder.  And he was never short on kisses!

It really was wonderful having all of our family here to welcome our son and help Ty and me get settled in as a new family!  Thank you!

Now, since then, we have had a few firsts. 
This is right before our first solo outing to Walmart and then for a walk around the neighborhood!


His first pacifier!  Not sure what gang sign that is.


First of many rattails.  Also, check out that sweet back/shoulder hair. 

And my favorite position.  I love it when he puts his little bitty arms under his chin. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Precious boy! Those cheeks just make you want to squeeze them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! He is just tooooo precious and beautiful!!! I'm ready to see him in person.
    Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete