Friday, September 25, 2009

3 wonderful years!

So, Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary! Except both of us pretty much forgot.  Ty gets the credit of remembering first.  He called me at home Wednesday morning and I wondered what the honor of a call so early in the day was for! When he said Happy Anniversary I felt pretty awful until he told me that he had forgotten too and was writing a letter that was dated September 23.  But then he couldn't remember if our wedding date was the 23rd or the 29th.  So he googled, he GOOGLED our wedding date! haha  So we both had a pretty good laugh about how pitiful we are.  It ended up being a wonderful anniversary and I am so blessed to have been married to Ty for 3 years!  Year 4 should definitely be exciting!



Just look at him.  How could I not know he was the one?


First ever Big Smiths ribs.  I don't think I ever got the ribs again after that. Shoutout to Giggles.




I couldn't put any wedding pictures b/c all the file sizes were too big and I am computer illiterate.
We had a wonderful honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Saunders and Tim and Linda!  They weren't there of course but they helped get us there!



Arizona!



San Diego



I've been introduced to the Seat family holidays!

Ty has been introduced to the Church family Christmases.  Yeah Kobes!


And the Saunders family Thanksgiving.



We've had many adventures at Camp Deer Run

And we will be having many adventures this next year, I'm sure!



As for the pregancy, I am 22 weeks as of yesterday!  Belly pictures to come tomorrow.

2 comments: