Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yamboree and Cookie!!!


This past week was pretty exciting!  Mom came to visit East Texas.  We always have so much fun when she comes.  We were especially excited to get to take her to the Yamboree in Gilmer, TX.  Let me tell you, her mind was blown. 

Right before the parade.  She was so excited she could hardly stand it!

Sweet little face!




Caden enjoyed the parade from the comfort of Uncle Ty Ty's lap.

The beautiful Queen Yam.  Kristen was very excited.

Little boy's first parade.  I'm sure he heard it!

Caden loves his Cookie, or Tootie as he says

Who says pregnant women can't wear horizontal stripes!

The pregnancy is still going well!  I had my monthly checkup yesterday with my new OB and everything looks and sounds good. It was fun for Mom to get to go and hear his heart beat.  Besides beginning to grunt when I bend over or get out of a car and my belly button popping out, I've been feeling great!  He has definitely been active lately.  He is doing somersaults and practicing karate all day long.  It is so exciting to be able to feel him moving all the time. 

We had a great week with Mom and are looking forward to our weekend with Ty's parents, Tim and Linda!



2 comments:

  1. Wow
    Grandma Cookie needs to smooth out her pregnancy stuffing a smidge or we'll have to call her Grandma Lumpy

    ReplyDelete