Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Ford






If you haven't yet heard, Ty and I are going to be having a little boy in January! January 28 to be exact (except not so exact). Since I don't have a picture of him yet, we will just go with the monkey for now. I guess we do have a picture from the sonograms, but the monkey probably looks more like a little boy than the sonograms. For those of you who can decipher sonograms, here are our latest. This one is of his whole little 16 week body.







His sweet little profile. (Forgive me for the sloppy post. I'm still learning.)







Here is the shot that told us that little boy is a boy and definitely not shy!
I am about 19 weeks now and in the last week or so, the belly seems to be getting a little tighter and bigger. It is fun to look pregnant rather than like I have been eating a little too much lately!
We go for another checkup next week and will get our 20 week sonogram pictures and video!

1 comment: