Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Food, glorious food!

We've had a big few weeks!




 Mimi and Nongy, and Uncle Cole and Aunt Tiffany came to visit again!  It was also a very special trip since his great-grandparents, Grandmom and Jack, came to visit!



We have introduced him to food!!  I'm not sure how much he's actually eating since it all seems to end up on his face, his tray, his bib, his legs, his eyes . . .  The first few times I made it, it was a little bit clumpy and he kind of gagged on it.  So, I guess that means some of it is getting to his throat.  I've gotten much better though, and he loves it!  He tries to grab the spoon and feed himself, which usually results in him dumping it out.  Suddenly, he seems so old and big to me!  But it is the cutest thing to watch him try to eat.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment