Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5 months

Warning: excessive pictures (don't complain and say you won't read my blog anymore when I warned you.)

I feel like Drayton is becoming a real boy! He's still a sweet little baby, but he is changing so fast!  All in the last few weeks, he has mastered rolling over from his back to front (still working on front to back), he is starting to sit up on his own, and yesterday at Kristen's house, he started to try to army crawl!  Today, he started to get his knees up under him!  It is so exciting!  It has been a while since I last posted pictures, so I'm just going to throw up a bunch.  But first, I remembered to take his 5 month pictures!

Drayton in Daddy's sailor outfit
Drayton's first ride in the backpack and first trip out to Hoche outcamping!

He's got this look down.

Mimi and Nongy came for a quick visit!


Not only were Mimi and Nongy here, but Uncle Cole and Aunt Tiffany came too!

a couple of serious boys
Drayton and Aunt Tiffany with their matching CDR shirts
If I lie still, you can't see me

Last Wednesday, Kristen, Caden and Tate came to camp for a visit!
sweet Tate trying to hold hands
Then it was on to Longview for the 4th!
Jed and Drayton becoming friends
bunch of little boys! (*bonus if you can guess the person with the dirtiest hair)
This hair doesn't count in the contest
I love that sweet little face!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Drayton are the CUTEST. :) I guess you for the dirtiest hair. What do I get for a prize?

    ReplyDelete