Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Mullet

Like Drayton's first rattail, Drayton's first mullet was a proud moment for us as parents.  Call me crazy, but I think it is a great birthday tradition.

Last time to touch those sweet curls!

Masterpiece!!
He might look like a sweet angel, but the moment I finished cutting the mullet, he got an Attitude with a capital A!  It was like he just knew he had to be a brat.  Anyways, the next day was his little party in the park.  He got what every boy wants.  A giant fruit tray.  Seriously though, he loves him some strawberries and began shoveling them in his mouth as fast as he could.

I mean, just behold the glory.

sweet little guys
For his birthday, we gave him his very favorite: burger and fries.  He goes crazy over french fries.  We also gave him the rest of his haircut.


Then, he got to go pick out some fish.

And finally, he opened "birfday pesents!"  If you ask him how old he is, he says "pesents".

He is such a sweet little guy.  We are truly thankful for the blessing he is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete