Thursday, October 6, 2011

in the meantime. . .

I have been waiting to update the blog until I could do a camp post, but I haven't been able to get our camp pictures together, so in the meantime, here's what we've been up to! (other than CDR, Italy, and Gulf Shores).

Drayton got his first "real"big boy haircut.  I cut quite a bit off accidentally.  I feel like it makes him look so old! Sometimes it makes him look really old when it looks like a toupee.

Socks and a diaper is one of my favorite outfits.  Not mine, but Drayton's.


Drayton has discovered flowers and loves to pick them, name their color and sniff them!  Coda didn't want to smell them.

Drayton has become a dancing fool and these are his special dancing shoes (thanks Rachel!) .  His favorite dancing music is bluegrass.  We have had many family dance parties, which would probably be pretty funny to see.


So, you can get a glimpse of what family dance time is all about.




3 comments:

  1. There must be a saying..."The family that dances together stays together!" Hope Mimi can get in on that dancin' time soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE family dance time! adorable! hunter and miles do something similar, cracks me up every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to pull your sons diaper off and play with his smooth little boy penis and lick his penis head then wrap my lips around his smooth little boy penis and suck on his smooth little boy penis head until he explodes all his cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum and then I stick my finger up into his bum then I gently pull out then I roll him over again and stroke his penis off again then he suddenly exploded all over himself and I said that’s it good boy then I licked his penis head off then I ate his fat gooey blob of sweet cum off his smooth little boy stomach then I squeezed his penis then his testicals then I sucked on his testicals then I sucked his precum right out of his piss hole then I took his dirty diaper and licked where his penis head touched the diaper then I left after I stuck a thermometer into his penis head then licked his penis head and the thermometer tip off from all his gooey precum oozing out from his penis head making him moan then explode his cum then I licked and swallowed all his gooey sweet little boy cum then left

    ReplyDelete