Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big 2 month old

This last weekend, we went to Dallas to see Ty's family! It was so much fun.  Drayton got to meet his Great Grandparents, Grandmom and Jack, and his Great Aunt Mary and Great Uncle David! Not to mention spend some great cuddle time with Mimi and Nongy.


Uncle Cole and Aunt Tiffany

Aunt Mary and Uncle David
Grandmom had the magic touch
I imagine Drayton will have many years of fun with his Uncle Sam.  Some I hope he will never tell me about.
Aunt Hollee has learned a few tricks to keep babies happy over the last 2 years!
Drayton and Jack having a conversation

4 generations


We had a wonderful Easter!  Mom was in town and made Drayton and Caden the cutest little matching outfits. 
He was unsuccessful with the Easter Egg hunt this year.

And finally, he turned 2 months last week!  He's getting so big and so much fun.  He really likes to talk and smile a lot.  I am enjoying feeling like he thinks I'm fun b/c I know there will come a day when he looks at me like I'm a freak.

3 comments:

  1. SHEEEEEEESH He's CUTE!!!!!!! Seriously every single picture on here made me want to squeeze him. Maybe I should keep my distance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so big, and so cute, and so cuddly, and so sweet! I can't wait to meet him when we come visit camp this summer. And also, you look gorgeous - you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I missed meeting Drayton & the whole family on the Sunday you visited Airport Freeway. I was really sick with allergies.

    I have a feeling you will be returning before long, so I will just have to keep up with Drayton by way of the blog until I get to meet him face to face!

    So happy for the whole Ford Family!
    May God sprinkle all kinds of spiritual blessings upon you.

    ReplyDelete