Monday, March 1, 2010

1 month!!

It is hard for me to believe that Drayton is 1 month old already!  I find myself already getting a little sad about how quickly he is changing.  It is good, b/c of course I would be really sad if he wasn't changing.  That would be a little freaky.  Today was really exciting since it was the first time he actually smiled as a reaction to us!  He had smiled when he had gas and good dreams, but that doesn't quite count.  So, as Ty said, this is the beginning of all of us acting like idiots just to get a smile.

Here are his 1 month pictures with Mr. Bear and the beloved football.

He kept trying to look up at the bear's face.  It was really cute!


If you don't look too closely it looks like he has a tooth.

And then the photo shoot came to an abrupt close.


On Saturday, Drayton and I went out to camp to meet Ty at the Hoche retreat.  It was his very first trip to Camp Deer Run!




No caption necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment